Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The past few days...

So these past couple of days, I have been really focusing on trying to eat better and get up early in the morning to workout. I have been in love with this wii Active game. It has been such a great tool for me to use. two days ago, was the first day that I really hit it hard. I wanted to push myself as hard as I could, to kind of prove to myself that I could in fact do this. I did great! just two weeks ago when I tried the game at first, it was really hard, and I skipped atleast half of the exersises, this time I even ran! (In place mind you. but hey its still counts!)

As hard as it was, and as much as I pushed myself, I was more proud at the fact that I did it! I completed all the activities. in the past three days including today, I worked out twice (I skipped today because I am so sore) and finished all the exersises. It is so amazing to do them all, and know that yes, it was har,d but you did it! To put the icing on the cake, I had soooo much energy! I was like off the walls, I did dishes, laundry, floors, counters, organized things, it was amazing. I burned over 600 calories, but from the reviews I was reading online, the calories usually are double that you burn comparing to heart monitors and stuff, so that could be 1200 calories!

Yesturday I went to lunch with Cole, my best friend, and I thought that no matter what I would be ok, get something light... Man that was difficult. I am still so new at this. I did pretty decent I got a grilled chicken wrap, and ate half thats it.

Today I woke up super early and went to this amazing market in AZ. I got a cart full of fruits and veggies for $30! My mom and I went, havent spent time with her in a long time, and I told her about my goals to lose weight and better my life. She does support me she says... But she bought soooo much chocolate. She bought these french mints which I fell in love with when I was 6. I know she did not mean to completely throw that at me, but i ended up eating some. It was as if I was myself like two weeks ago, just piggin out not caring.

I am also very afraid I am going to get discouraged... I bought the biggest loser book and a special tips and tricks book, and a workout dvd by them, and plan that if my roomate is gone tomorrow then I will work out. (Lord knows I dont want to be doing it in front of him) Which is another reason why I feel that I should just get the money and spend it on a gym membership.

I was so motivated when I was at the gym. My personal trainer was amazing! and he pushed me and I lost 36 lbs. then he got a different job, and I felt... I guess like he gave up on me... no other trainer was the same, they gave in when I said I can't, he never did. So I gave up on myself...

Hopefully this time would be better.

1 comment:

ShredFail said...

AZ? Yikes - that is hot! Probably very difficult to get outside to do something simple like walk. Ugh. We have stretches of time here that it is too hot but nothing like AZ.

I love farmer's markets!