Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Before the start goals

I managed to read the comments on my previous blog, and kind of boost my spirtis a little. I really appreciate the comments, they were very encouraging, and made me re-think the way that I am doing this.

I took this weekend, and did it one day at a time. I handled things that I had been meaning to do for ages, and focused on not eating when I was bored or stressed, and paying attention to what I was eating.

So before I start dieting, I am going to take things slow and do them one at a time. Ill do the gym first, then get a home scale, along with working in food measurments etc. add things when I can.

Monday I was going to meet with the gym people to discuss memberships which I have looked into that whole Pure Fitness $10 a month yay!!! program....

No.

You have to pay a BUNCH of money up front, where as their standard $23 a month plan, over a year is like 4-6 dollars more expensive... so if you want to save 4 dollars, but have to fork over $100 + or more, awesome, if you can't afford that (like me) the $60 ish down and the $23 a month plan is for you.

needless to say I have researched the gym, I wanted to take a tour and everything but I had to get a bank account going so I can stop spending all the cash I have scrounged to save for my europe trip, which took me until literally 5. It was insane with all my other errands.

Anyways....

I along with my boyfriend, are going to meet with the gym people later today (Wednesday) and hopefully... I will come out with a gym membership, we will see.

Thank you to the 4 followers I have that follow, me, just you 4 reading, maybe not even commenting, but just knowing you read this, makes me feel like I have to be honest, and makes me feel supported! thanks for all your encouraging words thus far!

No comments: